[chirp_users] Column Differences

Walt Childson
Wed Feb 10 12:01:57 PST 2016

There are some new columns in the Img file but those columns do not get
generated in CSV.

In general the IMG columns, the memory Properties column list, the CSV
columns and the WiKi column definitions are not in sync.

I especially would like to use the Power column.

1. In the config file, if I change the column_order_rmemoryeditor  column
list to the values in the column_order_dstarmemoryeditor  list, or add the
missing columns to each so they are all inclusive on both, would that make
the IMG and CSV identical? And also make the Generic csv the same?

2. And how will I be able to edit the Power (no values) and Skip (skip
options are blank and S, no P)

Thanks

Walt

N6STM