[chirp_users] Connectivity issues with Puxing PX-A6

dmdfacp at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 13:55:02 PST 2016

Sdras voo eet syah !! Kack du lah ??Dude, your English puts many North Americans to SHAME !!!

I'm a student of your language, but speak French, some Greek, Spanish, and Arabic. You are a beacon of intelligence in a confusing world of miscommunication (no pun intended ).

Dave
K1SIW
Tampa, Florida

Sent from my iPhone