[chirp_users] 20160209 Build Issue

Walt Childson
Tue Feb 9 11:29:14 PST 2016

Filippi Marco worked on issue 3281 (Copying Special Channels), and I was
under the impression it would be in this build. So I installed the 20160209
build. But my FT857D is no longer able to download to Chirp. I checked
communications with another freeware product, and COM3 is working by
directional. Attached is the Chirp log.

1. Is 3281 issue fixed in this build?

2. What is my current issue with the inability to download?

As an FYI, I previously attempted to load a Boafeng software program for
the GT-3TP, which did not work. But I did the full install of Chirp
afterwards.

Thanks for you help again.

Walt

N6STM