[chirp_users] Kenwood Tk 760 H

Pavel Milanes (CO7WT)
Fri Feb 5 05:42:07 PST 2016

Thanks for the report David,

A local Ham had reported the same issue to me, it seems like a timing
issue with to tight timeout in windows, I can't replicate the error on 3
linux machines, but this error pops easily on windows.

Also appears that it's a TK-760 exclusive issue, I have tested on the
TK-860 and TK-762 and had no problem here.

Keep an eye on the new daily build comments for the fix to this issue.

Thanks.