[chirp_users] MAC OS Sierra USB Port path incorrect in CHIRP

Tom Hayward
Mon Dec 12 12:02:56 PST 2016

Chirp has a dropdown that allows you to select from all your serial cables:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ngxumuye7ob8rz/Screenshot%202016-12-12%2011.59.15.png?dl=0

If you don't see your cable listed, its driver isn't working right.

Tom KD7LXL