[chirp_users] MAC OS Sierra USB Port path incorrect in CHIRP

Thomas James
Mon Dec 12 11:03:41 PST 2016

I own a Baofeng BF-F8HP and the high end programming cable, but still cannot program my radio using my new MAC with OS X Sierra.  When I try to link the radio to my computer, the CHIRP software defaults to my bluetooth port, not the FTDI Cable.  I checked in System Information, USB ports, and my computer is seeing the cable, but CHIRP does not.  How do I get CHIRP to see the correct cable and not my bluetooth port path?

With appreciation,

Thomas