[chirp_users] macOS Sierra 10.12, blank window

Jardy Dawson
Sun Dec 11 07:46:31 PST 2016

Have several computers with Windows and have no problems rolling back drivers if need be.  I know nothing of Linux and don't feel like learning it.  I do not like the Android OS, as I have tried several of those devices.  While I have an Iphone, Iwatch, and Ipad, I have not tried the Apple OS.  Windows still makes up 90-95% of operating systems used (I believe), and has the most support with programming, etc.  it is not a big deal to use your fake Prolific chip cables, if you just take 2 minutes to learn what to do.  I probably have 10-15 different radios that have that chip.  Plug into the same USB port each time, they come up on the same port number.  Not a problem.

Jardy Dawson
WA7JRD Ham Radio

Message relayed from secret Hillary Clinton server, located in the basement of her house.  OOPS, you aren't supposed to know that!

On Dec 11, 2016, at 07:17, Nigel A. Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF <nigel at ngunn.net> wrote:

If you've got to boot into something, boot into Ubuntu, not Windows. Linux seems to give far less issues than
Windows,(and it's free. You have to buy Windows).