[chirp_users] [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Yaesu FT2800M reading error

James McDowell
Thu Dec 8 02:31:23 PST 2016

I'm running Windows 10 with a Baofeng and can't make heads nor tails!! I
run chirp, a graph comes up but you can't do much at all. It seems you can
get it to pull up a few frequensies. But just try and get it to upload to
the radio?? It aint happenin'!! You can't even highlight the option. Any
ideas??

Btw, I'm a newbie! Never touched on of these radios! I'm kinda overwhelmed
at trying to figuring it out. Also, any good beginners booklets out there?
Thanks.

Jim