[chirp_users] Unable to read UV-2501

john bryant
Fri Aug 26 12:42:13 PDT 2016

Thanks Brent.  I've had a UV5R for a while and love it, just need
something to set on the bench and hook to an outside antenna.  So far,
I'm please with the performance via manually programming. The learning
curve for manual prog was fairly short since it's so similar to the HT.
But it's quite tedious compared to using Chirp.  May just have to wait a
while for a later ver. of chirp.

Thanks again,

John, N5SU