[chirp_users] Not working with new Baofeng UV-5X3

Brent Wells
Tue Aug 23 18:12:04 PDT 2016

Hopefully this works, for some reason I'm not logging into Chirp.

Wanted to reiterate what John said. I have the UV-5001....to clone with Chirp, I have to select BTech, as this is a BaofengTech radio, not Baofeng particularly.

Brent (N4BDW)
Sent from my iPhone