[chirp_users] New member with a couple questions

David Ranch
Mon Aug 15 20:01:12 PDT 2016

Ha.. yeah.. I saw that recent thread but that generally doesn't fly with
package maintainers.  They want something tagged and rev'ed as something
official.  Maybe if we take today's daily, tag it as 0.4.1 and make all
future commits as a pending 0.4.2 release, I bet I can get them to work
with that.

--David
KI6ZHD