[chirp_users] General: Updating CHIRP

Richard B. Emerson
Wed Aug 10 19:20:35 PDT 2016

OK s/w development is like that. BTDT. Alphas have a funny way of often
providing interesting surprises. Betas less so but it still happens.
Which is the appeal of stable releases - they're least likely to
surprise. The operative word here is "least". The question, then, is how
often does a release with a reasonable chance of not surprising the user
show up? I assume there's a "hey, folks, this one is stable" post here.

73 de KC3DOO
Rick