[chirp_users] Baofeng data to Yaesu

awake
Wed Aug 10 10:56:45 PDT 2016

You can have multiple radios connected at the same time, they'll be just in separate tabs. I'd suggest to load each radio in a separate tab and then copy and paste the relevant data between them. Direct export won't work because you're most likely trying to transfer also some model-specific settings.

Cheers,
rad0

Connection closed by remote ghost.