[chirp_users] Introduction & Question

Richard B. Emerson
Mon Aug 8 18:14:56 PDT 2016

I've opted for cryptic place name abbreviations which will probably
baffle me when I see use the radio again in the morning. ;-)

For anyone in the area: you haven't heard me on the air because this
poor little brick seems to be, to use 11m parlance, "all ears, no
mouth". (I will not use ten code, I will not use ten code, I will not...)

73 de KC3DOO
Rick