[chirp_users] Updating Chirp for the UV-82HP

John LaMartina
Sat Aug 6 14:20:12 PDT 2016

Al, Does Autocoder (1401) SPS, and ALC ring a bell?
Sure beat the 1620 plug board. :- )

John
http://www.miklor.com

From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com [mailto:chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of Al Jones
Sent: Saturday, August 06, 2016 4:44 PM
To: 'Discussion of CHIRP'
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] Updating Chirp for the UV-82HP

Laughing at you Bruce., from your list of programming languages, that should date you date about my 70ish (or so).

My list looks like: ASM, APL, BASIC (of way too many varieties to count), C, COBOL, FORTRAN, RPG (ugh!), and I'm sure others ...
sure would be nice is things were as simple as they were in the old day ....  << smile >>

//al

  _____