[chirp_users] Updating Chirp for the UV-82HP

Paul Mills
Sat Aug 6 13:40:01 PDT 2016

At this point, there should be two ways. One is to follow instructions
on the download page for ubuntu users --
<http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/Download>. The other
is to unpack what you downloaded, then from the directory to which
unpacked, run ./chirpw

Looks like the maintainer of the live package needs to update!