[chirp_users] chirp-daily-20160419-win32: Properties => Smart Tone Modes?

Jim Unroe
Mon Apr 25 14:27:10 PDT 2016

On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 2:17 PM, Rich Messeder <rich.messeder at gmail.com> wrote:
> I just tried to use the properties dialog, and it reset all sorts of things I was not expecting. Sigh. Shoulda saved before I did that. Single edits for me, then?
>
> ~R~
> NE1EE

I use the [Properties] dialog all the time. Especially when I want to
change multiple multiple channels at the same time (for example when
setting all power levels to low or TX inhibiting the FRS, GMRS, MURS
and the Part 90 frequencies that I listen to). I have never had an
issue.