[chirp_users] chirp-daily-20160419-win32: why does it insist on certain defaults?

Rich Messeder
Mon Apr 25 08:49:45 PDT 2016

OK. I get it. I can have any Cross Mode I want, as long as it is Tone>Tone, even if I'm not using a cross mode.

And I can have any default PL code I want, as long as it is 88.5.

I still have not been able to get Tone Mode (none) for my simplex channels...

I looked on many web pages on the CHIRP site for some clues to the design intent and how to use the program, but so far I don't see how...

~R~