[chirp_users] Chirp display after file is loaded

Jim Unroe
Tue Apr 19 15:00:33 PDT 2016

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 5:53 PM, S Allan Wilson <al at somedaysoon.ca> wrote:
> I did a brief review of the chirp_users list and did not find this subject.
> That does not mean that it is not there.
>
> I am in the middle of replacing my Win 10 computer.  I ran
> chirp-daily-20160215-installer.exe.  I then loaded a previous image and
> everything looked fine - information was shown in all columns.  Did
> something (do not remember what) and then information "disappeared from the
> display.  For example, Tone, DTCS Code, DTCS Rx Code, etc are not showing on
> the screen.  If I select one row and then select properties, everything is
> listed.  As a side note, on the computer that i am replacing, all columns
> still show up.
>
> I uninstalled Chirp, rebooted computer and then ran
> chirp-daily-20160419-installer.exe.  Still having the same result.
>
> Suggestions
>
> Al

You have "Hide unused fields" enabled (which is he default for new
installs) so CHIRP is hiding the fields that are not being used by the
current settings. This is the recommended setting for most CHIRP
users.

If you want to see all of the values even when they are not currently
being used, then click View and then disable "Hide unused fields".