[chirp_users] Chirp Daily / Ubuntu Xenial 16.04

Bob Burkett
Mon Apr 11 08:43:05 PDT 2016

Dan,

Thanks for the confirmation! I assumed so as Xenial was new and as you say,
not released.
My fault for always wanting to be on the edge!

Thanks for your info!

Best regards,
Bob

On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 11:38 AM, Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com> wrote:

> > I am ruining Ubuntu Xenia 16.04 and am having trouble getting the chirp
> > daily update to work.  It looks like, perhaps, Ubuntu Xenial is not
> > supported by the chirp daily release?
>
> Well, Xenial isn't released yet, so this shouldn't be too surprising.
> However, I just added it to the build so that it should happen on the
> next build. I have something to apply so when I do that, a build will be
> generated and there should be a Xenial package created.
>
> --Dan

[image: Weather Underground PWS KPASUMME3]
<http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KPASUMME3>