[chirp_users] ARM Distribution?

Bob Nielsen
Fri Apr 8 20:53:55 PDT 2016

Debian emphasizes stability over having the latest versions.  Once there
is a package freeze prior to a new release, unless there are serious
problems nothing will be updated until it is time for the next release,
which is often more than a year.  The "testing" version is somewhat more
up-to-date, while "unstable" will be even more so, but can still lag far
behind the dailies.

Bob, N7XY