[chirp_users] ARM Distribution?

Dan Smith
Fri Apr 8 14:18:13 PDT 2016

> I do know that if Chirp was willing to release "official" versions more
> often, many of the Distro packaging systems would automatically
> recognize, download, and package it for both their next major distro
> release but also for some of their bleeding edge repos as well.

Most distros require manual intervention for this. There is, of course,
no difference between the daily builds and something more "official".
Our official builds are daily builds. Please back up your assertions.

Note that fedora clearly is building automatically from our daily
builds, and whenever they come out:

https://apps.fedoraproject.org/packages/chirp

--Dan