[chirp_users] Clean BF-F9+TP Image Required

David Buss
Sat Sep 26 05:23:49 PDT 2015

Are your PL codes set up correctly?

D. Buss
KD9EBR

-----Original Message-----
From: Douglas Yates <chirp.danplanet.com at douglasyates.net>
To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
Sent: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 7:12
Subject: [chirp_users] Clean BF-F9+TP Image Required

Hi all

I have a Pofung BF-F9+TP which I am having problems with. I can't access
the local repeater even though the rig seems to be set up correctly.
It's transmitting on the correct input frequency, but it won't open the
repeater, even though it's on the same settings as my UV-5R which works
just fine.

I suspect I may have got something wrong during programming and, like
an idiot, I forgot to get a nice clean copy of the software when it
first arrived.

Does anyone have a known-good image for firmware N5R3401 - BFP3-25,
preferably one that is known to work with a repeater?

Douglas Yates