[chirp_users] Baofeng UV-82HP, cannot download from radio

David Ranch
Fri Sep 25 18:37:49 PDT 2015

What I don't understand is why they continue to make them this way!  I
mean, if the solution is LESS material around the base of the
programming cable or a thinner case around the radio's PCB.. wouldn't
that make things a little cheaper?  Isn't that their whole point
anyway?  ;-)

--David
KI6ZHD