[chirp_users] UV 5R use on Public Service VHF

Kyle Johnston
Mon Sep 21 14:13:31 PDT 2015

Does the FCC actually care though?

Is there any actual harm you could cause by using a Type 90 radio on
frequencies it isn't authorized for but which you have a license for?

God Bless,
Kyle Johnston
KyleJohnston.net <http://kylejohnston.net/>
Animis Opibusque Parati pro Soli Deo!