[chirp_users] TYT 9800 / chirp driver -- ATTN: Kent

Kent Garliepp
Fri Sep 18 11:48:33 PDT 2015

Hi,
I used it on vista, haven't tried Chirp yet. Looks like company has good
support and I didn't have to use it because every worked fine. I just
followed the instructions.
Actually, hand programming is easy for 10 or so repeaters. I didn't figure
it out until I watched a YouTube video.
Kent
AF7QO