[chirp_users] How to program null channels

Dan Smith
Fri Sep 18 08:14:38 PDT 2015

> I should have known that. I guess I am so used to seeing it that I
> expected it to be there for everyone. My bad.

It's not because it does no sanity or semantic validation of input,
allows tweaking of bits directly, and offers the ability for people to
quickly turn their radios into doorstops :)

> I should probably disable that option and only enable it when it is
> needed.

Well, it's extremely handy for developers like yourself. Maybe we need
to make the tab colored red to remind everyone that danger lies ahead...

--Dan