[chirp_users] How to program null channels

Dan Smith
Fri Sep 18 07:00:08 PDT 2015

> It isn't a button. It is a tab on the left (under the Settings tab).
> Here are my channel 0 settings in the Browser of CHIRP daily-20150814.

Note that you have to have developer tools enabled in order to see that tab.

It probably goes without saying, but be *extremely* careful with the
things exposed in that browser. It is meant for developers who know what
they're doing to twiddle bits in the memory image. It will let you
easily do damage to your radio without warning. Hopefully it is obvious,
but using that tab definitely voids your CHIRP warranty... :)

--Dan