[chirp_users] How to program null channels

B Stone
Wed Sep 16 14:46:15 PDT 2015

Hi Jim and thank you for the speedy reply. I've succeeded in making a
new .img file but I'm still unable to do the channel skip as I once did.
Setting channels as 0.000000 results in an error message. I'm trying to
make this radio as easy to use as possible and eliminate any unused
channels and this new memory layout makes it more challenging than less.
Do you have any ideas on how to narrow down the radio to just 3 channels
and no more?

Brad