[chirp_users] BaoFeng programming

Jim Unroe
Tue Sep 15 17:48:35 PDT 2015

Craig,

The first thing that you should is stop using the CHIRP v0.4.x stable
build. It is 17 months old. There have been many changes to Baofeng radios
in the list 12 months that require the latest daily build for support. Once
you've done that we can see where you stand.

Also which chip is in your USB programming cable? FTDI or Prolific?

Jim KC9HI