[chirp_users] Icom IC-A24

John LaMartina
Fri Sep 4 06:56:22 PDT 2015

I don't see the A24 on the supported list.
http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/Home

John
- http://www.miklor.com

-----Original Message-----
From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com [mailto:chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of david jensen
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2015 1:18 AM
To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
Subject: [chirp_users] Icom IC-A24

I have been using Chirp for years with amateru radio HTs I have a new Icom IC-A24 which is an air band AM HT to carry as a backup in
the cockpit should the radio or power fail and before startup.
Is there any risk using the 3.5mm TRS tip used for Icom amateur HTs?
Has anyone known of Chirp being used with Icom air band radios?
I am thinking that sending the dump command should not brick a radio but it was purchased used and therefore has no warranty.

-----
No virus found in this message.