[chirp_users] latest chirp build

Roos G Mats
Sat Oct 31 17:42:52 PDT 2015

Guys,
the chirp team is busting their “a..” for us people that cant really fix this stuff our self, I cant express how thankful I am to all the chirp developer,  I have personally donated TH-9800 and the BJU-55 to get chirp work with these radio and they always make if work.

To all of us using chirp, to show our appreciation to these guys I suggest we all of us donate at least $10, its easy just use the link below, I just did mine.

http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/Download <http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/Download>

Again, thanks so much for all the time you guys invest to make HAM life easy for us

Thanks guys

Mats