[chirp_users] Baofeng Radio

David Buss
Thu Oct 29 04:01:06 PDT 2015

Don't forget to tell the radio to display the channel names, it does not at default. Check in the settings.

D. Buss
KD9EBR

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Sunde <dsunde at frontier.com>
To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
Sent: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 5:52
Subject: [chirp_users] Baofeng Radio

I just bought some additional Baofeng radios (BF-F9 V2+) and am trying to
program them using the latest Daily Build Chirp software.

I downloaded from my old radio but when I uploaded to my new radio the
labels did not come through.  Am I missing something?  Someone else
programmed my original radio and I don't know what software they used.

Everything else seems to work okay.  It is just the labels that are missing.

Dave Sunde

KG7RYA