[chirp_users] Mac user - inconsistent ability to contact radio

Paul Slootweg
Fri Oct 23 01:10:09 PDT 2015

Pretty sure the drivers are ok, otherwise they wouldn't appear as
having started in the Console. They also ID fine.

I *thought* I was plugging it in firmly, but will review whether
there's anything catching the plug.

Lastly, I am almost certainly expecting things to respond faster that
you're suggesting. Guess I'll have to try slow down.

Thanks for the pointers,

Paul