[chirp_users] TYT MD-380 / ICOM 51A Plus and Anniversary Edition

IT1 Stuart Blake Tener, USNR
Wed Oct 14 11:58:10 PDT 2015

Dan, et alia:

In RE: TYT / Tytera MD-380
--------------------------

Is there any plan or does this to be able to get this radio to be
supported by chirp?

In Re: ICOM ID-51A Plus or ICOM ID-51A Anniversary Edition
(I am not asking about the regular ID-51)

I am going to be purchasing soon the ID-51A Anniversary Edition or
ID51-A Plus quite soon and already own an ID-5100 (I also own an ICOM
IC-2820, ICOM W32A, Kenwood D700).

What is the status of CHIRP relative to these radios and what cables
are recommended to effectuate programming?

I did look on the Wiki and FAQ and saw no reference to cables for
ID-51A style radios.

I own an OPC-478 (serial cable) - though would buy an OPC-478USB
I also own an RT Systems cable for the 91AD also.

I want to figure out what cables I need to program all the radios I
have in the fewest collection of cables. :)

Thanks in advance!

73,

Stuart, N3GWG