[chirp_users] Help

Alex Chaihorsky
Tue Oct 13 21:36:28 PDT 2015

I am new to this particular game but I had the same problem with three Baofengs that I bought a week ago... I tried three Win systems and one Mac... Nothing! Then I remembered an old analog rule that if something is really weird - its probably contacts... And it was - really pushing hard on the connector into all the new radios solved the problem immediately. From outside the first connections looked good, no gaps or anything. The "click" was also there! But only additional hard push actually made the contact.

Best,

Alex.

Sent from my iPad