[chirp_users] Panda reported a virus in Oct 9 and Oct 13 daily builds.

Eric Vought
Tue Oct 13 14:26:41 PDT 2015

Most of the distribution IS python source is it not? It's compiled on-the-
fly by the Python runtime. Tom, are there blobs in the package which might
trigger a false- positive? Alex, does the download checksum correctly?