[chirp_users] New Daily Build

dwilson
Fri Oct 9 16:54:54 PDT 2015

I was trying to install the latest daily build (link below) but I'm getting an error msg that it cannot write over some files. If I click ignore it just continues scrolling through a whole list of file names???

-----Original Message-----
From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com [mailto:chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of Build System via chirp_users
Sent: Friday, October 9, 2015 12:05 AM
To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
Subject: [chirp_users] New Daily Build

Greetings,

A new daily build of CHIRP is available.  This includes changes made directly to the tree yesterday, and may include additional features, bug fixes, and/or bugs.  If you are interested in trying it, grab it from the following location:

  http://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/daily-20151009

A list of the changes included in this build (since the last daily)
follows:

Changes for Build #363
[Alexey K <lepik.stv at gmail.com>] [KG-816] File SAVE/RELOAD difficulties KYD IP-620 to issue #2907 The "match_model" for the Wouxun KG-816 can mistakenly match some KYD IP-620 image files.
Related to issue #2907