[chirp_users] BF-A58

Tom Balaban
Tue Oct 6 07:25:06 PDT 2015

Chito,

Always download the contents of your radio the first time you connect it
to Chirp. Save that in a safe place then make your modification to the
downloaded image then upload the revised image back to the radio.

Be careful not to overwrite the original downloaded copy.

It's really easy if you follow these few steps every time to use Chirp
with a new radio.

Best,
Tom