[chirp_users] BF-A58

Chito M
Tue Oct 6 02:42:51 PDT 2015

i downloaded CHIRP daily-20151005 and noticed that there's no BF-A58 in
the list of radios.  i was able to download the data using the BF-F8HP
radio for my BF-A58.  if i uploaded the data using the BF-F8HP radio,
will i brick my BF-A58 and ruin it for good?  fyi i just got it today
and haven't used it yet.
--
Signature 5 Visit my website by clicking on the link below.
Chito Marcos

Disclaimer

This email (and any attachment/s) is confidential and for viewing only
by the intended recipient/s. If you received this in error, please
notify me immediately and delete all copies. Any unauthorized access to,
review, reproduce, disseminate or other use of the information contained
herein is strictly prohibited. I do not guarantee the security of any
information electronically transmitted.