[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Jim Unroe
Fri Nov 27 14:25:16 PST 2015

On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 2:50 PM, Shamrock <shamrockrabbit at gmail.com> wrote:
> Earlier versions of Daily Build work well but 20151126 does not. I get Error opening \_ctypes.pyd.  I'm using Windows 10.
> Thanks
> John W6LRM

John,

As you can see from the email that you replied to, nothing in the
build has changed except the support for the FT857/897. But just the
same, I just installed the CHIRP daily-20151126 build into my Windows
10 virtual machine. CHIRP launched just fine and I just downloaded
from one of my radios, edited the data and uploaded it back without
any issues.

I would suggest downloading the file again and installing it again.