[chirp_users] Feidaxin radios support on sight

M.Sc. Pavel Milanes Costa
Fri Nov 27 05:54:26 PST 2015

Hi to all,

There is anyone in the list with any of this Feidaxin radios?

FD-160A
FD-450A
FD-460A

Or just can borrow one for a couple of hours?

I just submitted a patch to the developer list with support for the
FD-268A/B and FD-288A/B that is waiting for review and approval.

But I noticed with some hacks that the mentioned radios (FD-160A,
FD-450A, FD-460A) have a very high chance of being supported with just
cosmetics changes to the driver.

If you have one of this radios and want chirp's support for it, please
contact me for instructions on how to help me on this.

Thanks in advance, CO7WT.