[chirp_users] Software version discrepancy

Gary Runningbear
Wed Nov 18 19:46:07 PST 2015

Thanks for your response, Eric. by tinkering around I finally figured out
how to do it myself so I have everything straightened out and my program is
loaded on the new phone. everything is good to go now. Thanks again.

Gary
  N8GPZ