[chirp_users] Chirp on Android

Gary Runningbear
Tue Nov 17 08:39:10 PST 2015

Currently my Toshiba laptop communicate perfectly with my UVA d2l. Both my
tablet and my lg phone have the OTG configuration which means you can plug
in a standard USB cord. I can also read thumb drives on my phone or tablet
by doing that. I am quite sure someone somewhere can figure out how to get
the phone to interface with the circuitry in the cord and transfer data to
in from the radio. It just seems to me to be the next logical step in the
system.