[chirp_users] Can't upload images that use memory groups

dave at 661.org
Mon Nov 16 18:24:44 PST 2015

I've tracked down my recent problems with uploading images to my Yaesu
radios to memory groups.  Apparently if I assign channels to more than one
memory group, the upload will fail.  This happens with the latest from the
mercurial repo and with at least the FT-8800 and VX-7R radios.

--
David Griffith
dave at 661.org