[chirp_users] FW: Kenwood TS-480

Jack
Mon Nov 16 12:02:06 PST 2015

Thanks Drew,
That is encouraging. I will wait before purchasing RTsystems until I give Chirp a try with the radio.
Tnx,
Jack

On Nov 16, 2015, at 2:41 PM, Drew from Zhrodague <drewzhrodague at zhrodague.net> wrote:

> On 11/16/15 2:26 PM, w4grj wrote:
> I see the TS-2000 listed but not TS-480
>
> I am purchasing the TS-480 I want to find out if I should order
> RTsystems software.

   Looks like I am able to read data from my TS-480HX, but I am not sure
of the data-output differences between the TS-2000 and TS-480.

   If it helps, the Icom IC-5100, IC-7100, and IC-7000 seem similar, but I
haven't spent any time analyzing how to update the CHIRP profiles. I'd
be happy to work offline with anyone who has experience working these
out - I love CHIRP!

--

Drew from Zhrodague
post-apocalyptic ad-hoc industrialist