[chirp_users] FTM-350AR - Chirp

chirp at son4r.com
Sun Nov 15 13:57:29 PST 2015

Mike

Thanks for the reply. The cable i received with the radio. It was bought second hand and came with everything but the usb to serial adapter which i already had for other devices.

If there is a straight usb cable that would be awesome. If you know of one a link would be wonderful.

I assumed chirp would setup the speed and parity for me. If i am mistaken then what settings do i need and where can i find them. I did not happen across them in the radio manual.

Regards

Michael Stants