[chirp_users] 9000D

dmdfacp at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 08:19:39 PST 2015

Well-stated, Gary. Logical and sensible.

Want to run for president ??

Dave
K1SIW

Sent from my iPhone
DSP

On Nov 14, 2015, at 11:15 AM, Gary Runningbear <runningbear2000 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Jim, I must say I admire your dedication to protecting the PS frequencies and I think your theory might work but I can't say for sure since I am not familiar with that radio. However, please allow me to say that I think you are overthinking this whole process. Please realize that an accidental key on the PS frequencies would not by any means be considered malicious interference. And since you were intelligent enough to get your ticket in the first place I feel sure that you are intelligent enough to keep track of your mic so that you would not accidentally sit on it like so many police officers do! Lol so after all this I would say program all the PS frequencies you want put the mic in a safe place and enjoy. Have a great day.

Gary
  N8GPZ