[chirp_users] inexpensive Dual Band Mobile radios?

dmdfacp at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 12:21:16 PST 2015

Hmmm. There's SOMETHING about "font size" in the '898 manual. I've not read that part. Maybe it's what you're looking to find.

See:

http://www.miklor.com/VV898/pdf/VV898_UserManual.pdf

(As an aside, a "font" actually is a specific lettering style -- or typeface -- in a particular size. Changing size is changing "font," although this is not how the word is commonly used. I used to teach computer graphics.)

Dave

Sent from my iPhone
DSP

On Nov 11, 2015, at 2:52 PM, Bob Burkett <r.l.burkett at gmail.com> wrote:

Are there any low cost mobiles like this with and alpha/numeric display?

Bob
KF3BY