[chirp_users] No VFO mode in VX-2r

bill at riess.us
Mon Nov 9 13:43:30 PST 2015

I think the problem might be that you have turned off access to Memory Mode
and/or the menu somehow with CHIRP.

I don't have the VX-2R but try this as it seems to work with a number of
different radios:

1 - Export your channel settings to a spreadsheet

2 - factory reset the radio

3 - Download a new image from the radio (preferably while in channel mode)

4 - Save the image for possible later use

5 - Import the channel settings from the spreadsheet (or load the
spreadsheet and copy them to the new image)

6 - Save the new image

7 - Upload the image to the radio

Please see the CHIRP documents for any steps you are not sure how to do.

Hope that solves it!  73

Bill Riess

Bill at Riess.us <mailto:Bill at Riess.us>

KW9WR

FROM THE DIGEST: